Social media is a veritable superpower!
Brands are still trying to figure out how to use social media and what it can do for their brand.
Here are 6 keys to use Social Media to step-up your brands visibility online
1. Find social media from your fans out in the wild and share in on your brand channel. Don’t just push your corporate posts.
2. Ask questions to find out what people want to hear and see from you.
3. Use fun hashtags to ask people to participate in your activities or join in existing hashtags if it fits your brand. I frequently use #capetown or #stellenbosch as I’m always in and around the area doing fun activities on the weekends.
4. Embed social media posts from customers on your company’s blog.
5. Be a good listener and respond to positive as well as negative comments.
6. Cross-pollinate your social media platforms. Tweet your Instagram photos, share Instagram snaps on Facebook and help people find you on other platforms. This will help build your followers across different social channels.
Had a great post earlier in the week? Don’t be afraid to repost it with a cute title like “Throwback to last Tuesday” or “replay from our greatest hits.”